Do you have questions? Well, we have answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
How do I justify this conference trip to my supervisor?
Please refer to our Justification Letter here. This letter breaks down the benefits along with the expenses of attending Pathways '24 to give to your supervisor.
Where can I access the cancellation policy?
You can access our cancellation policy for Pathways 2024 here.
When does the BOGO ticket pre-sale end?
Our BOGO pre-sale has been extended until March 1st 2024. Get your tickets now!
Where can I access my registration information?
After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your ticket registration for Pathways 2024. You will receive this email within minutes of registering. If you do not receive this email, please reach out to email@example.com
If I can no longer attend, can I send someone else in my place?
Yes! If you can no longer attend, we encourage you to send someone else in your place. If you would like to make this change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the new registrants' information so this change can be documented.
What do I need to pack?
We have provided an optional what-to pack list
- Business cards
- Pre-Con Activities: Sunscreen + Sunglasses + Comfortable clothing/shoes
- Welcome Reception: Cocktail attire!
- Optional: Pack a swimsuit or your best tropical outfit and get into the spirit for our 2nd annual Partner Pooldeck Celebration!
- Show off your school pride! Represent your institution with a t-shirt, sweatshirt, pin, or whatever else shows off your school colors!
Is parking available?
Yes, the W Philadelphia, offers valet parking for $60 per day.
Where can I get the best cheesesteak in Philadelphia?
This is a tough question, luckily Team Suitable has a few options for you from all over the city!
What are the best ways to travel around the city?
If you are planning to make the most of your trip to Philadelphia and visit other parts of the city, W Philadelphia is next to City Hall. To access various forms of public transportation from buses, trains, and even trolleys. To make planning your excursions around the city as effortless as possible, use the SEPTA link here to view routes, times, and nearby destinations and get around like a local.
How do I make the most out of my conference experience?
On top of attending sessions, we have so many opportunities to Engage Your Purpose and make the most out of your Pathways experience!
- Visit the Fine Humans Testimonial & Headshot Lounge to refresh your LinkedIn photo or, give a testimonial and share your experience working with Suitable!
- If you are a current partner, participate in the University Success Team's Suitable Insider Leaderboard Competition! You can use the app to check into events, score points, and climb the conference participation leaderboard. Attendees at the top of the leaderboard will win some great prizes! Make sure to download the Suitable app in advance so you are ready to join in on the fun.
- Stop by our Demo Booth to hear more about the newest and the latest product features available.
What is the difference between The Element and The W Philadelphia?
There is none! The W's Element Hotel and W Philadelphia are in the same location and have the same access to the conference. Rigth now we are offering a special early-bird discounted rate on 30 hotel rooms at The W's Element.